Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Out of class work

So, I just wanted to catch you guys up on some of the things that I was working on outside of class. My best friend is getting married in May, and she asked me to do some engagement shots of her and her fiance, Ryne. These are some of my favorites and I just wanted to share them with you guys. I had a lot of fun shooting them and hope you guys enjoy a couple of the shots that I took. Enjoy :D




I found myself liking the black and white images better, just because I myself really enjoy black and white images. Like I said, this is just a little teaser I thought I would share with you guys. Feel free to leave comments, if you want!

1 comment:

  1. Lindsey, great work! My personal favorite is the last photo, and I have to agree with you there is just something about the b&w pics!

    ReplyDelete